Friday, October 20, 2017

240. ------ at 9:48 ANY OF YOU WHO EVER PAID ATTENTION IN HISTORY CLASS FOR REAL

Did you know that Joseph Stalin died at the ripe old age of whatever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZugOAMCSRE&t=701

at 9:48...???????????????????

I thought he died in some battle or something. .......


WHAT? HE LIVED TO BECOME &^$%#'D UP PERMANENTLY?!

WHAT

I read he died a long time ago but evidently he was alive long enough to take the most haunting psycho-golf-grandpa-4-eva' I-will-jump-off-my-wheel-chair-and-murder-you straight thug from Compton photo ever to surface --- once again at 9:48

I thought he died? In a battle? ... what? How can you be mad at such a pathetic creature? Oh boy I never thought it came to this. Good luck in the hereafter.



I never saw awful pictures of this man until recently... until recently they were PROBABLY outlawed but whatever. I don't know. I'll chalk it up to the Mandela Effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment