Wednesday, April 26, 2017

134. Scott Weiland.... ??!!!

For any Stone Temple Pilots/Velvet Revolver fans; this man is cooler than Elvis Presley. I just read that he died in 2015? What? .... no seriously. What the f---             ??? 

... why didn't he make like 9 more albums? ..... just WTF WTF WTF

In my reality, this man died like... around 2006? 2008? Maybe earlier? I guess this is where it really comes out whether I'm crazy or not. -.-


Next: I guess Kurt Cobain will come back. And he's been making records for the past 20 years. I'm not kidding you. THIS IS NOT OKAY.

         
 how I remember him                

 
 the real him what the f------------- ???????

2 comments:

  1. Just found out he died
    But i saw a live segment of him in
    Winter 2016
    i remember him promoting a upcoming velvet revolver project in an interview which confused
    The hell out of me.
    Cause i thought theyd never work together again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you . Seriously weird stuff

    ReplyDelete