Thursday, August 18, 2016

54. A little example of the real mental damage this does to people

A couple of weeks ago I met a girl. Fell for her faster than I've ever fallen for anyone. Anyhow, she moves away but we still talk on the phone. Somehow yours truly gets on the topic of the Mandela Effect today.

Now here's a step by step analysis of what happened.

When I mentioned this phenomena, she got really quiet. Kind of weird. I asked what the problem was, and she told me not to talk about "that."

"What's 'that'?"

"I'm going to hang up now."

"Why?

"I just can't talk about that."

"Why not?"

*click*

I learned this about her while I knew her: She had been in the medical field long enough ago that she remembers the human body the way I remember it. Totally different than now. But she wouldn't talk about it, and she even hung up on me.

Now... damn I want to say I'm no genius but. Something fishy here. She texts me later, so I text back about this. No, damn it. I'm not going to shut up about this. When god puts a fellow Mandela sufferer in your path you hold on and  you don't let go! What the hell is wrong with you? What happened to you? No response. "turning off my phone now."

I can only speculate on the jeers, and the comments, and the labels she must have endured. I don't know how long she has noticed this for.

I didn't feel warm fuzzies inside or anything. But I felt a sense of wonderment that is still with me, and this realization: there are actually females in this world who see this effect. I don't think this lady who stole my heart will ever read this, or a friend of hers will ever read this. But I'm going to put this out there: STOP LIVING IN DENIAL. IF PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE CRAZY THEN FUCK THEM WE KNOW THE TRUTH.

Love ya', babe.

-Brian

 Stop LIVING like this. STOP IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment