Monday, June 20, 2016

27. THE HUMAN BODY.

This post really should be broken up into multiple posts. Out of all the Mandela effects; this one is the most gut-wrenching, the most insane, and the hardest to deal with. It's the human body.

Google up a diagram of the interior of the human body. Some of you may notice some odd things, others will say it's always been that way.

I was in med school for a couple of years. I took all kinds of anatomy courses. My mother is practically a doctor; so from an early age I was subjected to one long lesson on the human body from illnesses, to treatments, to placement of internal organs. What I'm trying to say, is that I'm not making this up.

The human brain used to be a complex thing. Look at it now. It's one big lump of flesh, with a few different zones. The skull has changed considerably; when I was growing up there wasn't a hole in the back for the spinal cord to attach to the brain. It was just kind of open.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we did the pledge of allegiance back in school, we placed our right hands over the left side of our chest, over where our heart was. Now the heart is in the middle of the chest? WTF

A couple of weeks ago I could actually put my hand on my chest and feel my heart beat. Now I can't... but I'm alive? I guess?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It used to be, that all men had one less rib than women. That's changed. I guess equality is finally a reality?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The stomach used to be near the belly button. When I would get a stomach ache as a kid, I didn't put my hands over my rib cage to complain. I put my hands right on the belly button. My roommate had stomach surgery once. His scar is still there, still next to the belly button. ... pardon my language, by why the FUCK is the stomach scrunched up under the rib cage now?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, all of our internal organs are now under our rib cage. From the ribs down, we are just walking intestines.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at the liver. Look at the placement. What the f--k? It's enormous! How can anyone ever drink themselves to death? That would take a lot, lot, lot, lot of alcohol. I trained Muay Thai for ten years... you never hit the liver by "punching up under the rib cage." It was a lot lower. That's all I know. On the plus side, I can probably drink a gallon of whiskey everyday for the rest of my long life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are more changes. If you remember things like I do; do your research. Be prepared for your jaw to hit the floor. I don't feel like we are the human race anymore. We're something entirely different. Whenever I see people, I see walking shit-bags now. Half of our body is intestines. We are indeed walking shit-bags.



ya. ya that's about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment