Monday, July 3, 2017

211. Google AdSense: not part of the Mandela Effect, but part of the same machine

I don't know  how many of you blog, but beware this scam. They will shut you down and keep your earnings without a word of warning.

Reasons include, but are not limited to:

1. They claim too many people are clicking your ads
2. They claim not enough people are clicking your ads
3. They claim they don't know who is clicking your ads
4. They claim the ads companies don't want to pay you for their ads
5. This is designed to make money for them quickly and then NOT HAVE TO PAY YOU BY SHUTTING YOU DOWN FOR FRIVOLOUS REASONS
6. THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS PROGRAM ARE PSYCHOTIC and, don't want to pay you
7. You simply made an AdSense account: ample reason to cancel it

AND OUT OF ALL THE "ADVICE" THEY GAVE ME, ALL I GOT WAS "BE AWARE WHO IS VISITING YOUR SITE." now what the f--- is that supposed to do? This isn't even a solution. If I crap my pants I can be aware all day long but it won't stop me from humiliation and stanking.

Fastest 200 bux I ever made and then had it stolen. -.- Thanks GOOGLE

       I see what you're doing. tsk tsk. not good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment