Monday, June 20, 2016

Time for a break... and a couple of thoughts.

Why has everything changed? Landmarks? Geography? Our bodies? What is causing this Mandela Effect phenomena?

To me and I'm hoping several other people out there, this is just totally wrong. How can this have happened? Tomorrow, Wal-Mart will be spelled "WALLMART" and nobody will notice the difference. What the phuck is going on?

I'm not a conspiracy nut... I don't think. But this theory probably has the hallmarks of "CONSPIRACY NUTJOB" all over it.

EXPLANATION: (or, explunashun in the future I'm sure) CERN. Exactly what the hell is the purpose of these facilities? Blasting apart atoms to see if you can tamper with the fabric of reality?

Well, good job CERN. You've successfully FUCT reality. To most people, things are exactly the same as they've always been, and that's great I'm sure. But at least to me, this is just so horribly wrong. I may be totally insane, but I KNOW, I mean I K-N-O-W that the human body was completely different three years ago. I can't think of anything else that could possibly have done this other than CERN.

Or, or and, this reality has merged with another one; somehow leaving components (memories) in tact.

There is a common event shared by most everyone I've talked to who knows that this world has changed; aka people who know everything is totally F-U-C-T. We've all died. Yep. We've all been declared dead, and then inexplicably recovered. Most of us. If not all. I'm not sure. How can dying induce a lifetime of illogical memories?

Perhaps the human conscience transcends this thing called life? Perhaps there are a billion different yet similar "dimensions"... and this dimension has collided with two, maybe more clones? But only for certain people? Why can only certain people see how awful this is? I have had conversations with people about how the whole human body changed overnight, and they start spouting off some nonsense about the logical progression of the species.

WE DON'T EXPERIENCE 200000 YEARS OF EVOLUTION WITHIN A YEAR'S TIME.

So that's it. So far. CERN; is ripping apart the fabric of reality in small doses. If you don't know what CERN is, google, bing, lycos, whatever. I can't think of anything else. And the death thing... perhaps it IS only people who have died who can see what's going on? How? Why?

If you have the answers, please, please, please, PLEASE PLEASE tell me. How can a 100 year old Bible have changing text... ? wtf so many questions. If you see this too, please tell me wtf. I may be crazy, but I'm not THAT crazy. I think anyone who believes unicorns were always in the Bible are crazy.

THE BIBLE WOULD NOT HAVE SURVIVED THIS LONG IF IT'S FILLED WITH MYTHICAL BEASTS. IT JUST WOULDN'T. PEOPLE ARE SMARTER THAN THAT.
perhaps we're getting smarter

EDIT: and since there are hadron colliders in virtually every city in the USA I can't actually place all the blame on CERN now. ..... crap


No comments:

Post a Comment