Sunday, June 19, 2016

In the past month, my reality has been totally fuct up. And I'm not just talking about "my" reality. I'm talking about the entire planet, every single person, every country, every continent. Businesses, movies, music, culture, our bodies. Everything has changed. Everything-has-changed.

I drive a taxi cab for a living. This is not a conscious decision; if it were up to me I would rather be shoveling ditches or something. But my current occupation allows me to observe the world around me, and to interact with people on a personal level. I would estimate about 99% of the people I encounter think I'm a lunatic, or an eccentric. Here's why.

I have no idea who I am, or where I am. Or what I am. Am I insane? Maybe. Perhaps I am suffering from a debilitating mental illness. I won't rule that out. Now bear with me; this list is a bit long. Some of the things I am about to write about will strike a chord of recognition in some of you. Most of you will think I'm insane. I don't really care. The truth needs to come out.

For starters, allow me to offer a brief definition of the Mandela Effect. "People sharing memories that have no basis in reality; but they are memories, and they came from somewhere." The name stems from two schools of thought. One asserts that Nelson Mandela died in prison about sometime in the late 80's. The other, believes whole-heartedly that he just died recently. Obviously he just died. Obviously.

If you have found this webpage, chances are you may be one of me. Not literally. Is your reality static? Changing? Have the facts you used to know been completely washed over with a new version of things? Before reading on, please read this statement over and over again: YOU ARE NOT ALONE. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

https://www.julielefebure.com/friend-you-are-not-alone/  Trust me. We're all crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment